Thursday, November 27, 2008

Walk to Villa Poggio

Memories of my journey to Italy bloom daily, offering rich hues and tantalizing aromas just as if I were sitting once again on the spacious lawn of our Villa looking out over the frog pond. The kitten would jump in my lap and beg for attention. Children giggled in the distance. Our chef offered a symphony of kettle music.

These little jewels will all turn into Tiny Treasures that I hope you will enjoy over the next several months. Here is one that is a view on the way back up to the Villa from the main road after being dropped off by the city bus.

"Walk to Villa Poggio"
Oil on panel 5x7" $100.00
First person to email me at jennifer@evenhusfineart.com claims this painting and will be sent a PayPal invoice with tax and shipping added. Put 'walk' in subject line.

Detail of the painting.


No comments: