Monday, March 31, 2014

"Sassy Siblings"

"Sassy Siblings"  8x8" pastel on UArt - my set-up actually has wonderful delicate Baby's Breath in it - sitting there just waiting to be painted. I waited until late into the progress before punching in some light blue and white spots indicating the patient little flower. I stepped back. Nope. That's not right. Blended the white spots together. Nope. Added more green background. Still not right. So I took a towel and rubbed off any indication of Baby's Breath and reworked the background and the right hand flower. Boom. It worked. I will be the first to tell you not to overwork a piece. But on the other hand, don't "settle" for something that isn't working. Make it work, or scrub it off and redo! Watch for prints of this Daisy series coming soon! SOLD thank you Christine P.

2 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

Cannot wait! These are beautiful!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVe IT!